We welcome inquiries from teaching and administration staff seeking a position at our college.
Applicants will be committed to the school's vision of making a positive difference for our students and are expected to play an active part in the co-curricular and professional life of the college.
We are currently advertising for the following vacancies:
- Industry pathways teacher / Gateway coordinator
- Teacher of Mathematics and Statistics / Numeracy Leader
- Teacher of English / Literacy Leader
- Head of Junior PE and Health
- Teacher of PE and Health
- Learning Support / Home Room Teacher
- Attendance & Office/Admin Support
- Head of Te Reo Māori - link to come
To see the full advertisement click on the link on the left-hand side of the page.
To apply please send your cover letter, CV and to:
Application for a support staff or non teaching role | Application Information For A Non Teaching Role 10 2022
Application for a teaching role | Application Information Updated May 2021 V2 Website Version
Susan Wolfgram, HR at [email protected]