|Board PM | Presiding member||Jennie Valgre|
|Parent Representative||Jonathan Scanlan|
|Parent Representative||Dominica Ah-Lam|
|Parent Representative||Amy Broadmore|
|Parent Representative||Michael Sangyum|
|Co-opted Representative||Trudy Bennett|
|Staff Representative||Kuljit Ghuman|
|Student Representative||Samuel Scanlan|
|Principal||Louise Addison||[email protected]|
|Board Secretary||Susan Wolfgram||[email protected]|
2023 Student Board Election
The next Student election will run in September/August 2023.
Meeting Dates for 2023
The Board is a locally elected Board that governs Edgewater College. All state and state-integrated schools in New Zealand have their own Board.
The Board is responsible for establishing the College’s charter, which sets out the aims and objectives of the school.
Board meetings are public meetings. All members of the public are invited to attend (except for when the Board goes into ‘committee’).
They run on Monday night's from 6.30 pm.
- Go to www.schooldocs.co.nz/
- Click Search for your school.
- Start typing the school’s name and then select it from the dropdown list.
- Enter the username: edgewater and password: ecpolicy *
* Copyright: Except where stated, the content on this site is the copyright of SchoolDocs Ltd. It may not be reproduced without written permission from SchoolDocs Ltd.
School Charter and Strategic Plan
Charter, Strategic And Annual Plans 2023
Annual Report - year ending 2019
Annual Report - year ending 2020
Annual Accounts Edgewater College 2021
Financial Statements And Audit Report Edgewater College 2022