|Board PM | Presiding member||Jennie Valgre|
|Deputy PM | Parent Representative||Jonathan Scanlan|
|Parent Representative||Dominica Ah-Lam|
|Parent Representative||Amy Broadmore|
|Parent Representative||Michael Sangyum|
|Co-opted Representative||Trudy Bennett|
|Staff Representative||Kuljit Ghuman|
|Student Representative||Samuel Scanlan (out going 2022/23)||John Vasquez (in coming 2023/24)|
|Principal||Louise Addison||[email protected]|
|Board Secretary||Susan Wolfgram||[email protected]|
2023/24 Student Board Election
Meeting Dates for 2023
The Board is a locally elected Board that governs Edgewater College. All state and state-integrated schools in New Zealand have their own Board.
The Board is responsible for establishing the College’s charter, which sets out the aims and objectives of the school.
Board meetings are public meetings. All members of the public are invited to attend (except for when the Board goes into ‘committee’).
They run monthly on a Monday night from 6.30 pm.
- Go to www.schooldocs.co.nz/
- Click Search for your school.
- Start typing the school’s name and then select it from the dropdown list.
- Enter the username: edgewater and password: ecpolicy *
* Copyright: Except where stated, the content on this site is the copyright of SchoolDocs Ltd. It may not be reproduced without written permission from SchoolDocs Ltd.