|Board PM | Presiding member||Jennie Valgre|
|Parent Representative||Jonathan Scanlan|
|Parent Representative||Dominica Ah-Lam|
|Parent Representative||Amy Broadmore|
|Parent Representative||Michael Sangyum|
|Staff Representative||Kuljit Ghuman|
|Student Representative||Elisa Rubena|
|Principal||Louise Addison||[email protected]|
|Board Secretary||Susan Wolfgram||[email protected]|
2022 Student Board Election
Nominations are now closed.
Voting is open from 19 September until 29 September at 12 pm. Voting papers will be distributed to students via mentor class and there is a ballot box in the office where students can post their completed ballot (voting) paper.
Meeting Dates for 2022
The Board is a locally elected Board that governs Edgewater College. All state and state-integrated schools in New Zealand have their own Board.
The Board is responsible for establishing the College’s charter, which sets out the aims and objectives of the school.
Board meetings are public meetings. All members of the public are invited to attend (except for when the Board goes into ‘committee’).
The date of Edgewater College's next board meeting is Monday 17 October at 6.30 pm
- Go to www.schooldocs.co.nz/
- Click Search for your school.
- Start typing the school’s name and then select it from the dropdown list.
- Enter the username: edgewater and password: ecpolicy *
* Copyright: Except where stated, the content on this site is the copyright of SchoolDocs Ltd. It may not be reproduced without written permission from SchoolDocs Ltd.