The following links will take you to resources on how to support Student well-being.
- The Ministry of Education has developed a resource for parents, caregivers, whānau and family -
• The Ministry of Health’s website includes Top ways to look after your mental wellbeing during the
• I AM HOPE is the youth and community focused support group run by The Key to Life Charitable
Trust, started by Mike King - https://www.iamhope.org.nz/
• Nathan Wallis has some helpful videos on his Facebook page for parents and whānau -
• Tips on looking after mental health and wellbeing during COVID-19 from the Mental Health
• A website by the Health Promotion Agency to help New Zealanders recognise and understand
depression and anxiety - https://depression.org.nz/covid-19/
• Although overseas based this is a good list and highlights some things particularly important for
children. Remember the rules of New Zealand’s level 4 lockdown still apply - 25 Mental Health
Wellness Tips during Quarantine from Eileen M Feliciano, Psy.D.