Kia ora koutou
The Senior Leadership Team and I have again met this morning and discussed our current plan for at home learning. As mentioned previously factors we have considered include the number of staff and student cases in our community and general case numbers in Auckland.
As we are still experiencing increasing numbers in the community and within the EC whanau we will be continuing with at-home learning next week.
Senior classes 1 pm to 3 pm
We will be offering the following senior classes at school from 1 pm to 3 pm next week. Students who are not unwell or isolating are strongly encouraged to attend where possible.
Students attending these classes will need to sign in at the office from 12.45 pm and will need to be offsite by 3.15 pm. Please note the Art workshop on Thursday is an all day event – 9:30am-3pm
If your child or a household member tests positive for Covid-19:
Please continue to notify [email protected] should you, or a household member test positive for Covid-19. Please include the date symptoms started, and the date of your positive result. You will not be able to be onsite for learning / extra-curricular activities until day 11 after this positive result.0
Students needing supervision onsite
If you have students under 14 that need supervision onsite next week then please email [email protected]. In your email, please specify the days of the week the student will require supervision so that we can confirm with staff.
We have some grocery boxes available for whānau over the next two weeks. Please click on this link https://forms.gle/pPMMQhhdcoSQPyUj6 if you would like a food box and we will do our best to provide one for your whānau in Week 7 or 8. We will contact you to let you know which week to collect your grocery box. Pick up will be on 17th or 24th March between 9.30 and 11.30 am, if for some reason you are unable to pick up at this time, please email Rachel Ward-McCarten, DP, [email protected]
Return to onsite learning
We will review this situation again next Thursday to see how things are progressing and make a decision about Week 8. At this stage we are looking to return to have a return to onsite learning by year level in Week 8 and then a full return to onsite learning from Week 9, but again we will review this on a week by week basis and I will keep you updated.
Ngā mihi maioha