Whānau Challenge @ Alert Level 4
How many times can your Whānau (Ngata, Sheppard, Cooper, Hillary) collectively travel the length of NZ in 7 days?
- Download the free Strava app onto your phone, you don’t need any of the paid upgrades (you must take your phone with you when you do your activity)
- Your profile name on your Strava account MUST be your actual name
- Means of travel - walk, run, scooter, bike anything that is human-powered. NO electric bikes/scooters, cars, etc. allowed
- Take a screen shot of your activity clearly showing the distance you covered and the time it took you to cover it, make sure you change the activity to represent what you did.
- Activities must be recorded by Strava, not done by manual entry
- Send it to the relevant email address:
The competition runs from 6.00 am Saturday 4th September to 8.00 pm on Friday 10th September.