East Auckland School Bus Routes
Construction on the AMETI Eastern busway is scheduled to begin in March/April 2019. During construction, there will be some disruption to major routes – particularly during morning and afternoon peak traffic times, around Lagoon Drive and the Panmure end of Pakuranga Road. Plan a better journey through the construction: AT.govt.nz/travelplaneast
From early 2018, you will need to travel on a new school bus route, a public transport service (some journeys will be quicker on public services), or a combination of both. To get the most up to date information on School Bus Routes, please plan your journey using the Auckland Transport journey planner.
Using the Journey Planner for your new school journey
To plan your new school journey:
- Go to: https://at.govt.nz/bus-train-ferry/journey-planner/
- Enter where you are travelling "FROM" and "TO" (ie address or name of your school).
- Enter the time you would like to travel.
- Select the date your school's term 1, 2019 begins.
- Click the "Advanced" button.
- Under "Transport Mode" click the check box for "School Bus".
- Click the "Search" button.
The Journey Planner will show details for the best journeys available.