|Board Chair||Mrs Jennie Valgre|
|Parent Trustee||Mr Jonathan Scanlan|
|Parent Trustee||Mr John Fale|
|Parent Trustee||Mrs Sharon Gerber|
|Parent Trustee||Mrs Elizabeth Watene|
|Co-opted Trustee||Mrs Trudy Bennett|
|Staff Trustee||Mrs Kerryn Dawson|
|Student Trustee||Mr George Gray|
|Principal||Ms Louise Addison||[email protected]|
|Board Secretary||Mrs Susan Wolfgram||[email protected]|
Meeting Dates for 2020
The Board of Trustees is a locally elected Board that governs Edgewater College. All state and state-integrated schools in New Zealand have their own Board of Trustees.
The Board is responsible for establishing the College’s charter, which sets out the aims and objectives of the school.
Board of Trustees meetings are public meetings. All members of the public are invited to attend (except for when the Board goes into ‘committee’). Dates for the meetings are as follows and are held in the Edgewater College boardroom.
Tuesday 18 February
Thursday 12 March
Tuesday 31 March
Tuesday 5 May
Tuesday 9 June
Tuesday 28 July
Tuesday 1 September
Tuesday 27 October
Tuesday 24 November
Student Representative Elections 2020
Election day will take place later this year in Term 3.
For more information about Board Elections go to https://www.trustee-election.co.nz/
- Go to www.schooldocs.co.nz/
- Click Search for your school.
- Start typing the school’s name and then select it from the dropdown list.
- Enter the username: edgewater and password: ecpolicy *
* Copyright: Except where stated, the content on this site is the copyright of SchoolDocs Ltd. It may not be reproduced without written permission from SchoolDocs Ltd.