|Board Chair||Mrs Jennie Valgre|
|Parent Trustee||Mr Jonathan Scanlan|
|Parent Trustee||Mr John Fale|
|Parent Trustee||Mrs Elizabeth Watene|
|Co-opted Trustee||Mrs Trudy Bennett|
|Staff Trustee||Mrs Kerryn Dawson|
|Student Trustee||Mr Samuel Lama|
|Principal||Ms Louise Addison||[email protected]|
|Board Secretary||Mrs Susan Wolfgram||[email protected]|
BOT Student Election 2021/22
We have been advised by NZSTA that we need to ‘PAUSE’ the Student Election for the Board of Trustees while we are at Alert Level 4. We are awaiting further information about this process and will let you know the new timeline in due course.
Meeting Dates for 2021
The Board of Trustees is a locally elected Board that governs Edgewater College. All state and state-integrated schools in New Zealand have their own Board of Trustees.
The Board is responsible for establishing the College’s charter, which sets out the aims and objectives of the school.
Board of Trustees meetings are public meetings. All members of the public are invited to attend (except for when the Board goes into ‘committee’). Dates for the meetings are as follows and are held in the Edgewater College boardroom.
- Go to www.schooldocs.co.nz/
- Click Search for your school.
- Start typing the school’s name and then select it from the dropdown list.
- Enter the username: edgewater and password: ecpolicy *
* Copyright: Except where stated, the content on this site is the copyright of SchoolDocs Ltd. It may not be reproduced without written permission from SchoolDocs Ltd.