How to apply
1. Complete all sections of the International Student Application Pack.
2. Parent/s must read (translate if necessary), understand and sign the:
- Designated Caregiver Agreement Form (if living with family or close family friends in New Zealand) OR
- Homestay Student Accommodation Request (if Edgewater College is to arrange Homestay accommodation)
3. Send all of the completed forms (below in PDF format) to Edgewater College at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include:
- a copy of the students latest school report (verified translation)
- a copy of the students current passport
- the name and contact details of the student's New Zealand Agent / Parental Representative if applicable
4. When the application is approved, Edgewater College will send the family an Offer of Place, an Invoice and a Homestay Accommodation Account (if Homestay accommodation is requested) for the Student.
5. Return the Offer of Place with the full payment of all Tuition Fees and Homestay Accommodation Fees. Payment can be made via: International Bank Transfer, Direct Credit within New Zealand, or by cheque made in favour of Edgewater College. We do accept Credit Card payment, however please add 2% of the value to the payment for transaction fee.
6. Upon receipt of the Tuition Fees, Edgewater College will issue a Confirmed Offer of Place and Receipt to the parent/s and agent. These documents are required for Student Visa application with Immigration New Zealand.
7. All International Students must obtain appropriate travel and medical insurance before leaving their home country. Edgewater College can help to arrange for insurance if required.
Should you have any queries, please contact email@example.com