How to apply
1. Click on Apply Now and register an account on our enrolment website, this enables you to save and come back to your application.
Note: If you are an agent please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an invitation to our enrolment website.
2. Follow the process within our enrolment website and submit the application, if you have any questions during the application stage please contact email@example.com
3. When the application is approved, Edgewater College will send the family an Offer of Place, an Invoice and a Homestay Accommodation Account (if Homestay accommodation is requested) for the Student. This will be completed within our enrolment website which you can log back into to view the documents.
4. Return the Offer of Place with the full payment of all Tuition Fees and Homestay Accommodation Fees. Payment can be made via: International Bank Transfer, Direct Credit within New Zealand, or by cheque made in favour of Edgewater College. We do accept Credit Card payment, however please add 2% of the value to the payment for transaction fee.
5. Upon receipt of the Tuition Fees, Edgewater College will issue a Confirmed Offer of Place and Receipt within our enrolment website. These documents are required for Student Visa application with Immigration New Zealand.
6. All International Students must obtain appropriate travel and medical insurance before leaving their home country. Edgewater College can help to arrange for insurance if required.
Should you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org